A very charming and affordable one-family house dream in Denmark, in the most charming small harbor town in the country.
The house is connected to district heating and there are two fireplaces in the very spacious living area with parquet floors. The town property is only a five-minute walk from the charming harbor and the city center, in close proximity to the beaches of the fjord and the North Sea, the city lake, and endless hiking trails.
- Danish small town flair with a charming harbor and cafes and a quiet location.
- Representative and individual, with a large garden and ancient trees.
- Large living area, with three bedrooms, connected to a terrace and a large balcony overlooking a beautiful, long, lush garden with old trees.
- District heating, fireplaces, wooden floors and wooden ceilings, modern kitchen with dining area, modern bathroom and guest toilet.
- Versatile outbuildings and solid, stone-built carport.
- The price includes the entire inventory and accessories as you see it in the pictures.
- Floor area: 171 m²
- Guest- and bedrooms: 3
- Living rooms: 2
- Entrances: 2
- Modern bathroom
- Guest bathroom
- Cellar: 20 m²
- Land: 843 m²
- Carport: 35 m²
- Garden/Party House: 17 m²
- Log shed
- Built 1912
- Fireplaces: 2
- Wooden ceilings
- Wooden floors
- Connected to district heating
Lemvig, a picturesque mountain village in West Jutland, Denmark, is nestled amid a breathtaking fusion of sea, lake, and mountains. Renowned as an animated harbor town on the western shore of the Limfjord, it is just a stone’s throw away from the North Sea. The harbor bustles with activity as local fishermen bring in fresh catches daily, and a Mediterranean vibe envelops the waterfront with numerous fish restaurants and cafes.
The landscape around Lemvig is dramatic, with a hill rising like a majestic wave to 32 meters above sea level. A climb of 176 steps takes you through lush forests on winding paths to the top, where stunning views of the harbor and sea stretch to the horizon.
Lemvig’s harbor area brims with a southern atmosphere and hosts concerts, street events, markets, and festive gatherings, making it a lively meeting spot for the town’s nearly 7,000 residents and visitors alike.
In the town center, the market square with a historically rich church featuring splendid architecture is seamlessly integrated with pedestrian zones that pulse with life, music, restaurants, and bars.
Lemvig offers a plethora of outdoor activities between the bay and Lemvig Lake, including fishing, cycling, and hiking. It boasts an active sports and cultural life with facilities like a swimming pool, cinema, international climate center, museums, and a music school among others.
With a history dating back to 1234, Lemvig flourishes as a unique blend of urban and natural beauty steeped in rich maritime history. Here, one can experience the energetic city life embraced by the tranquility of nature. A day in Lemvig is one filled with beauty, adventure, and boundless possibilities.
Book a showing
Contact us for showing